Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 24: Mythos Restaurant at Island's Adventure

     Tonight it was my brothers turn to pick out where we were going to eat for dinner, but he wanted to make sure I would be able to eat something substantial so he called ahead and checked for me. He ended up choosing Mythos, which is supposedly voted the best theme park restaurant. This restaurant had a cool cave like ambiance and actually had vegan as well as gluten free entries marked on the menu!


    While they only had one vegan entree and appetizer option on the menu, the one I picked was wonderful. I had the vegan version of the Pad Thai dish which tastes like the inside of a traditional Chinese egg roll with the sweet and sour sauce. For those who know me know that use to be one of my favorite Chinese food dishes, so I was quite happy to say the least.


   For more information about this restaurant check it out at the Universal Orlando Website

Vegan Dishes:

Pad Thai (ask for the vegan option)
Wild Mushroom Flat Bread (ask for the vegan option)

No comments:

Post a Comment